A frozen pipe on the upper level of this rental property caused damage to the entire house while the tenants were on vacation. As you can see in the before picture, the ceiling had begun falling down to the floor, and mold was present on the woodwork. Not visible in the photo is the cupping of the wood floors from the excess moisture. SERVPRO of The Saint Croix Valley first removed the non-salvageable materials, then dried the structure. We also handled the reconstruction, which in this case included framing, electrical, HVAC, dry wall, trim, paint, and wood floors. Being and older home, the floor had to be re-leveled before the new flooring was installed. There were also a number of code upgrades that needed to be addressed.