Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We're Here to Help
The motto we have here at SERVPRO of The Saint Croix Valley is, “Faster to Any Size Disaster.” And we do that. When others are not showing up to a call or are not responsive to be there when they say they’ll bee there, we run.
We do this because we understand the difficulties of water damage and fire loss. To wait, to be slow, to be unresponsive typically means more damage and a larger project than it might be under different circumstances.
Our team responds quickly and efficiently to emergency situations and that commitment to the customer is the key to our success.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (715) 381-2266
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of The Saint Croix Valley arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.