Fire Damage Photo Gallery

fire damage in kitchen

Kitchen Fire in Hudson, WI

After a fire broke out in the kitchen of this Hudson, WI home, our SERVPRO of The Saint Croix Valley team was called to action. Our crew quickly responded and arrived at the scene to see a pretty devastating loss. Our crew then began the cleanup and restoration process. Fire damage cleanup and restoration is not an easy task and should not be done by just anyone. It is very common to see water damage after a fire loss as well, besides the usual fire, smoke, and soot damage. If your home or business experiences fire damage, don’t hesitate and give SERVPRO of The Saint Croix Valley a call today!

Burned kitchen

Kitchen Fire In Deer Park, WI.

This unfortunate kitchen fire happened in Deer Park Wisconsin. A grease fire ignited the surrounding area and created soot and smoke that damaged many pieces of content in the home in different room. Our plan is to:

  • Handle all affected personal items by cleaning and deodorizing them.
  • Determine and document all non-salvageable pieces
  • Clean the structure in the affected area.
A kitchen being repainted

Painting all surfaces.

This renovation was the result of what is known as a “Puff Back.” A puff back occurs when your oil or gas burner backfires and shoots smoke and soot into your home or business. Puff backs can cause anything from minor inconvenience to severe damage to your property and heating system. They are easily avoidable with regular maintenance. After cleaning we needed to repaint many surfaces, this is just part of the process.

If you have questions about this or any of our other services, please call SERVPRO of the Saint Croix Valley at 715-381-2266. Our certified trained professionals stand ready to help you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty-five days a year.

Soot covered room.

Soot and Smoke Damage in Hammond WI.

This was the result of a smoldering piece of equipment in a commercial building in Hammond, WI. When we arrived, we found that it had covered the entire work floor space. There was significant build up because the piece of equipment that was smoldering, did so for hours. We used our resources and team up with another SERVPRO to wipe, clean, and ready the equipment with in a short amount of time. We make disasters “Like it never even happened.”

Cleaned wall

Soot Damaged Wall

This incident of soot damage was caused by a fire in Siren, WI. The left side of the picture is after the wall had been sprayed down, scrubbed, and wiped clean. Unfortunately, when it comes to fire, soot can contaminate a much larger area than the fire consumed so special precautions have to be taken for soot and odor control.

A burned out room.

Electrical Fire Oakdale, MN

This unfortunate electrical fire was of a 1940’s style home. It occurred in a junction box in one room. The second floor needed to be demoed, packed out, sealed and deodorized. While the first floor needed a complete wall to wall, floor to ceiling clean. Fortunately, there was no loss of life. The client is thankful to the swift response of the Fire Department.

Bathroom destroyed by fire

Bathroom Fire, Rosemount, MN

This was an unfortunate even of an unattended candle, but thanks to the quick-thinking efforts of the St Croix Sheriffs Department and a Stat X (Fire Suppression) Grenade, water damage occurring from attempts to put the fire out and smoke and soot damage around the rest of the home was kept to a minimum. The after picture is shown ready for reconstruction with all amenities removed.

If you have questions about this or any of our other services, please call SERVPRO of the Saint Croix Valley at 715-381-2266. Our certified trained professionals stand ready to help you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty-five days a year.

Ultra Sonic Tanks

Ultra Sonic Tanks

The Ultra Sonic Tanks are a fantastic tool in our arsenal.  Most objects that can be submerged in water can be cleaned in the tanks.  Soot and carbon built up on your belongings after a fire do not stand a chance against the ultra sonic vibration and cleaning solution, that is used. 

If you have questions about this or any of our other services, please call SERVPRO of the Saint Croix Valley at 715-381-2266. Our certified trained professionals stand ready to help you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty-five days a year.

Fire damaged bedroom.

Fire damaged bedroom

This fire was the result of a candle that was left unattended. While it affected only a limited area (one room), the soot and smoke damage was extensive and need to be addressed. We did the pack out for the client, so we carried out all the furniture and debris. The client was pleased with the work which was performed. 

If you have questions about this or any of our other services, please call SERVPRO of the Saint Croix Valley at 715-381-2266. Our certified trained professionals stand ready to help you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty-five days a year.

Shredded Insulation

Bathroom Exhaust Fire

Cottage Grove:  Something as simple as a bathroom exhaust fan can start a fire, as was the case in this picture.  Our techs were called out to clean up after a small bath room fire.  Removing insulation, framing and dry wall.  As well as cleaning up after the smoke damage that was left behind. 

Removed Ceiling Tiles

Fire In the Ceiling

River Falls:  So fires don’t always extend through the whole home.  In this case a lighting strike caused an internal gas line to ignite.  The fire department responded quickly and the fire was contained.  However the contents still had smoke damage. Our techs packed out the contents, and cleaned and deodorized them while they were stored in our secured storage area on site.  

Boarded up Windows

Site Secrurity

Baldwin:  Sometimes before remediation can begin, the site needs to be secured first.  This was the case with a recent house fire that had a few windows and doors broken out, during the fire fight.  Closing these openings allows our techs to protect the contents from theft, and further damage from the elements, as a plan is developed to begin the work of clean up.

Soot Stained Appliances

Apartment Fire

River Falls:  Pictured is a recent fire that we were called in to service.  Our techs cleaned the contents that could be salvaged.  Removed items to a dumpster that could not be salvaged.  In the interior the techs removed carpeting and drywall and cleaned the soot.  Following our cleaning we helped to contract out the repairs, painting and new carpet install.